Plan Global Health Research
Options across Disciplines
Whether you're a GHP student or just interested in global health, a research project or internship can expand your horizons.
Certificate students: Approved internships and summer research projects may fulfill the GHP summer research requirement, as do projects completed through Princeton's Health Scholars Programs.
Plan a Research Project
Princeton's Health Scholars Programs
- Open to both certificate- and non-certificate students
- Each includes a research component
- Options include: Global Health Scholars Program, Princeton Brazil Global Fellows & the U.S. Health Policy Scholars Program
Learn more about the Health Scholars Programs
- Tailor a project to your unique interests
- Assist with faculty research
- If you need help planning, we're always here to assist
Research Methods Workshops
To help you plan your project, we offer both qualitative and quantitative research-methods workshops. Contact us for more information about upcoming sessions.
Explore Internship Options
Many internships center on research, providing another way to get a hands-on view of global health.
- Find a GHP-approved internship (most are open to non-GHP students).
- Visit the Office of Health Professions Advising to learn about summer research programs in health and medicine.
- View other internship options.
Projects conducted through the Center for Health and Wellbeing's Health Scholars Programs have their own funding, as do many GHP-approved internships. For all other projects, begin your search through SAFE, Princeton’s Student Activities Funding Engine.