A People-Centered Approach to Global Health
Serious academic research is at the heart of what we do.
- We support diverse academic perspectives.
- We connect critical research to the classroom, providing students with access to leading faculty.
- Most importantly, we produce scholarship to improve health and health policy worldwide.
Strong Research Focus
Our research reflects the complex interplay between scientific advances and the many factors that influence health and health care:
- The determinants, consequences & patterns of disease across societies
- The role of medical technologies & interventions in health improvements
- The economic, political & social factors that shape global health.
Interdisciplinary by Nature
Princeton’s strength as a research leader comes to life through academic collaborations that unite disciplines, internationalize the classroom and reinforce the human element in global health delivery.