Global Health for Grad Students
Ways to Get Involved
Your graduate department traditionally serves as your academic “home.” At Princeton, you also have access to a thriving, yet intimate global health community.
Whether you’re an HHP certificate student, or just interested in deepening your global health experience, you're invited to be a part of our community.
Rich Learning Opportunities
- Break down barriers: Learn alongside students from other disciplines.
- Engage across professions: We attract a mix of traditional grad students, mid-career professionals and others, each of whom lends a unique viewpoint on global health.
- Think globally: Enjoy an internationalized classroom experience, bolstered by visiting fellows and robust international collaborations.
A Leader in Global Health Research
- Work with faculty: Access researchers who are redefining global health research.
- Explore funding: Funding offered via the Center for Health and Wellbeing may be available.
- Do an internship: Some graduate students also pursue funded global health internships.
- Plan Independent projects: From consulting to hosting workshops, our graduate students directly apply their global health studies to projects of their own design.