Global Health Careers
Careers that Make a Difference
Princeton’s global health program is renowned for serious research, which benefits your career in a number of ways. Through the melding of ideas across disciplines, new ways of thinking emerge. Exposure to the many drivers behind health outcomes delivers on-the-job context. Your experiences may even prepare you to help create better global health policy in your own work.
Paths In & Out of the Academy
Whether you are taking a year to deepen your expertise or just beginning, what you learn here can be transformative. As a result, our graduates can be found pursuing:
- Additional Ph.D. Study
- Local and international medical careers
- NGO & Non-Profit Work worldwide
- Policy roles at the local, national or international level
- Teaching the next generation of global health influencers
- Additional work with our international partners
We’re here to assist you as you chart your course.
- Attend a conference: Funding is available for conference attendance. Contact us for details.
- Attend career panels and colloquia: Search upcoming events
- Seek career advising: The Office of Health Professions Advising and Office of Career Services are available to assist graduate students.
- Reach out to the network: Representing nearly every field, the Princeton alumni network is an invaluable career-planning asset.