Current & Upcoming Graduate Courses
Graduate-level coursework in health and health policy creates a bridge between disciplines.
Making room for specialization and deep study, we also promote interdisciplinary exchange to reveal the contexts that influence health and policy worldwide.
Fall 2016 Courses
- HOS 594 / HIS 594: History of Medicine - The Cultural Politics of Medicine, Disease and Health
- HOS 599 / HIS 599: Special Topics in the History of Science, Technology, and Medicine - Risk & Fortune
- MOL 559 Viruses: Strategy and Tactics
- WWS 591e Policy Workshop: Policy, Operational and Political Implementation Challenges of the Affordable Care Act
- WWS 591g Policy Workshop: Current Health Policy Issues in India
Spring 2016 Courses
- MOL 523 Molecular Basis of Cancer
- WWS 564 Poverty, Inequality and Health in the World
- WWS 571c Topics in Development - Global Challenges of Infection, Burden & Control
- WWS 597 The Political Economy of Health Systems
- WWS 598 Epidemiology
For more information on graduate studies in Health & Health Policy, visit the Center for Health and Wellbeing.