Reaching beyond the University
From our home in the Center for Health and Wellbeing to the furthest reaches of the globe, we seek to be of service.
- Contributing our knowledge to create healthier lives
- Promoting the greater good for diverse populations
- Continually seeking ways to make a difference
A Range of Projects
Our research is influential in the development of better health policy, from the emergency room to the board room to the local community.
Ebola Information Hub
In response to the ongoing global epidemic, Princeton is fostering numerous educational events and has created an online Ebola Information Hub. Watch a GoogleHangout with GHP alumnus Raphael Frankfurter '13 on the Ebola response in Sierra Leone.
U.S. Health Policy Briefing: “How Low Can We Go? Bending the Health Care Cost Curve”
In May, 2014, three distinguished CHW faculty members hosted a congressional briefing on cost containment under the Affordable Care Act. Janet Currie, CHW Director, drew from her research to identify key areas for health investments.
Learn more about the congressional briefing.
Conferences and Events
CHW co-sponsors more than 25 events on domestic and international health topics each year. Recent topics have included:
- “Towards a Meningitis-free world” Rino Rappuoli
- “Five Days at Memorial: Life and Death in a Storm-Ravaged Hospital” – Sheri Fink
- “From War to Wellness: Drug Policy Reform Across the Americas” – Ethan Nadelmann
- “Big Data and Health: Implications for New Jersey’s Health Care System”
- “Pandemic Influenza: The Perpetual Challenge” – Anthony Fauci
What's Next for U.S. Health Reform
View highlights of a Conference on U.S. Health Reform hosted by the Woodrow Wilson School’s Center for Health and Wellbeing. The event engaged academics & policy makers around some of the most pressing issues in health reform.
State Health Reform Assistance Network
CHW is home to the State Health Reform Assistance Network and State Health and Value Strategies programs, sponsored by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. The programs offer technical assistance to states as they maximize health insurance coverage gains under the Affordable Care Act and improve health delivery. Learn more about these programs.