Global Health Partners
Connections Create Impact
Global Health at Princeton is a true collaborative effort. Through strategic institutional partnerships, we support faculty research, while creating an internationalized academic experience.
- Expand avenues for academic inquiry
- Introduce new perspectives
- Help us pursue breakthroughs in global health research
Our internal collaborators expand and enhance the global health experience across campus.
Research and Teaching Programs
- Center for Health and Wellbeing
- Health Grand Challenge
- Program in Global Health and Health Policy (undergraduate certificate)
- Program in Health and Health Policy (graduate certificate)
Internship, Advising and Fellowship Partners
- Community-Based Learning Initiative
- Health Professions Advising
- International Internship Program
- Keller Center
- Princeton Internships in Civic Service
- Princeton AlumniCorps’ Project 55 Public Health Fellowship Program
Select global partners bring our mission to life through faculty collaborations and support for student and postdoctoral research projects and fellowships. Learn more about our featured international collaborations.