- The global health program is dedicated to promoting global research that drives better policy, insight that creates context for health professionals, drivers for better health outcomes and a community of health on campus. Our goal in all that we do is to have a true global impact.
- We are committed to producing and supporting serious research into health and health policy, including its determinants & patterns, drivers & consequences, emerging technologies and interventions.
- The Global Health Program inspires insight at the intersection of policy & social science, the humanities, engineering and the sciences. Our aim is to think beyond the discipline to create new insight.
- We strive to globalize the classroom through graduate and undergraduate international field experiences, teaching programs with a global view, research & internships throughout the world and comprehensive educational programming.
- This website connects all things global health at Princeton. Browse the site to learn about students, faculty, Princeton partnerships abroad and global health-related events featured at the University.
Breaking Down Boundaries
Princeton’s vibrant Global Health Program brings domestic and international health issues to life through interdisciplinary research and teaching, hands-on learning and a focus on policy. The program is administered by the Center for Health and Wellbeing, an interdisciplinary unit within the Woodrow Wilson School.